Interview help for Harvard School of Dental Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jeeshriya

Reaction score
Greetings of the day! I have applied to dental schools for the advanced standing program. I got an interview call from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. As part of the interview, there are two pre-clinical exercises that need to be performed. I was hoping any past students or current students who are pursuing this program at HSDM could help me with it. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
There is not an advanced standing program at HSDM.
1681287507704.png

Reactions: 1 user
Greetings of the day! I have applied to dental schools for the advanced standing program. I got an interview call from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. As part of the interview, there are two pre-clinical exercises that need to be performed. I was hoping any past students or current students who are pursuing this program at HSDM could help me with it. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Unfortunately, like the other person posted this is a traditional 4 year program. The call for an interview is based on a DAT not NBDE or ADAT as well. Congrats if you want to take this path as you are getting a shot at an interview with Ivey league. Harvard is very well respected, but you might try the pre-health forumns on sdn to help you out.