Interview Invite from Howard w/o Completing Secondary

Started by Eraserhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

E

Eraserhead

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got it. Huh with a capital H??

I withdrew of course.
 
That school is crazy like that Kev, People who have already sent secondaries are all still waiting while they are in their own little world.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I'm just letting people who are really interested in Howard know for their own benefit. Thanks.
 
I just got the same thing today, asking me to pick a date for my interview before the end of this week (march 5) and I started to laugh. Wassup with that school?? I wonder again why I first submitted my primary there....
 
i recall a post before about some girl that never submitted her secondary, but ended up getting a interview which she declined, then ended up being accepted even though she didnt interview nor send in her secondary!
 
Temple does this type of thing, too.