Interview Invites with Incomplete App?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FictionalGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone... I had a question. I submitted my ERAS, but my picture hasn't been uploaded yet and only one of my letters has been uploaded. Programs have everything else from me and have downloaded them.... do they need to have a complete app before offering interviews? Or do those of you who have interviews have completed apps?

Members don't see this ad.

Your application doesn't need to be complete. In fact, I don't think anyone's is until the MSPE letters go out in November. I've had one invite and I only have two LOR in.

Your application doesn't need to be complete. In fact, I don't think anyone's is until the MSPE letters go out in November. I've had one invite and I only have two LOR in.

This is true. They can send you invites, but you should have your application complete by the time you go for your interview. And some programs will wait to send you an invite until they have your whole application, but that's a minority. Get your picture in though, that's ******ed lol :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, like the above postings, the app doesn't need to be complete for them to send an interview. I didn't even have any of my LORs sent to the school, or my school transcript, and I was offered an interview. I have yet to put a photo up too.

Question though, our school's dean's office told us that programs would not see the picture until they offered us interviews, but I am now doubting this. Is this true or not? Or does our picture play a role in the decision process.

Um, exactly what about not having my picture uploaded yet is "******ed?" :sleep:

are you IMG or AMG? for AMG's it usually doesnt matter if it isn't complete, not so for IMGs.

I'm an AMG with good step I scores, honored my neuro rotation, have what I'm assuming is my best LOR already sent out. bah.