-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
interview invites
Started by NYCBlues
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also just received an interview invite from SUNY.
I got one at NEWENCO and PCO!
I got an invitation from ICO.
CDN_twin said:Out of all the people who receive interviews, how many of them will be accepted into the schools?
My friend figured it out to be if you get an interview at SCO, 61% get accepted.
At OSU (had my interview today) they said 50%
How about the post-interview acceptances at other schools? I have two interviews coming up..one at PCO and one at NEWENCO..and I'm wondering what my chances are at this point to get accepted since I've come this far..how would u calculate that or is there no way to know? thanks for any comments and imput and good luck to everyone! 😀
How long, after you have your interview, does it usually take schools to get back to you with an acceptance decision?
Phillygirl98 said:I got one at NEWENCO and PCO!
Hey,
I applied to NEWENCO and my app. got compelte yesterday.....i was wondering how lond did the committe take to inform you about the interview after ur file got complete.....good luck with your interviews!! 👍
Nipa@MSU said:Hey,
I applied to NEWENCO and my got compelte yesterday.....i was wondering how lond did the committe take to inform you about the interview after u file got complete.....good with your interviews!! 👍
Hey..it took them about a month..I applied around August 1st and got my letter for an interview Sept 3rd..it may be less for you but that is what it was for me. good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I am going Nov 8 to NEWENCO for an interview - when are you going?
I had an interview at SCO and they called me three days later to let me know I was accepted. So some schools are on top of it. I heard from SCCO, Pacific, and SCO about two weeks after I applied about interviews. I got interviews at all three but since SCO was my first choice, I cancelled the other two.
