Aug 3, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi Everyone,

So I'm probably really overthinking things but I could use your opinion on some interview logistics.
I have an interview tomorrow that starts at noon at a Medical School that's approximately 4 hours from my house. I know the majority of the drive well, since my undergraduate school is about a half hour away from this school. There is a decent amount of construction on the roads that I have to take to get to the interview.

Originally, I was planning on just driving down tomorrow morning, but I am not becoming very anxious about this plan. I worry that construction or an accident will make me late for the interview although I plan on leaving at 6:30 am. In addition to this, I am not a morning person so waking up tomorrow will be difficult for me. I also worry about where I will change into my suit and whether it is appropriate to change in a McDonalds that is 4 minutes from the school.

To ease my anxiety, my mom has offered to get me a hotel room tonight. Do you think that I should agree to this or should I just suck it up and drive down tomorrow?

Thank you all so much! I know that I'm a worrier!