interview offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pollicis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

How are you notified when you have an interview offer? Does ERAS email you, or do you have to login and manually check?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

How are you notified when you have an interview offer? Does ERAS email you, or do you have to login and manually check?

thanks.

you should get an email and a message at eras - I'm surprised you're not checking ERAS for who downloaded your application 100 times a day :laugh:, anyway, you'll see a message there as well, click on message, and the same email should be in your eras box.

good luck! :)

cool thanks. Ok, now, I check the document tracking system, and all my letters of ref say "Not uploaded to PostOffice yet". This is strange because the people who wrote the letters say they mailed them a month ago. Can someone please tell me what does this means?

cool thanks. Ok, now, I check the document tracking system, and all my letters of ref say "Not uploaded to PostOffice yet". This is strange because the people who wrote the letters say they mailed them a month ago. Can someone please tell me what does this means?

It means your school has not uploaded your letters. Suggest you call your office of student affairs and confirm that the LORs are received and will be uploaded soon. You school might be backed up....

It means your school has not uploaded your letters. Suggest you call your office of student affairs and confirm that the LORs are received and will be uploaded soon. You school might be backed up....

hmm, I'm and IMG so the LORs were sent directly to ERAS by the authors using the cover letter I printed from the ERAS website. These guys have assured me the letters were sent a month ago...so, is there a way to confirm with ERAS that the letters have been received??

:confused:

hmm, I'm and IMG so the LORs were sent directly to ERAS by the authors using the cover letter I printed from the ERAS website. These guys have assured me the letters were sent a month ago...so, is there a way to confirm with ERAS that the letters have been received??

Oh, it was supposed to be sent to your school - since they're sponsoring you, they have access to upload your files - I don't think ERAS does that. HOwever, I'm an AMG, so I'm not sure - Definitely call your school and tell them what happened at least, and you might want to call some programs you applied to and let them know letters are on there way so they don't reject you for incomplete file

good luck!

I'm an IMG too, so I know something about this. Your LOR's don't go directly to ERAS. They go to ECFMG, if you're an IMG. What you should do is try logging in to OASIS to find out if ECFMG received your letters. It generally takes at least a few days for ERAS to upload letters from ECFMG. One of my LOR's took a whole week to be uploaded from ECFMG into ERAS.

Hi,

thanks.

It's variable, and has happened for me in 3 ways. First off, they can send you a message on ERAS, which is automatically forwarded to your email address.

The second way they can do it is send an email directly to you.

Finally, they can simply call you and tell you.

The majority of my internship invites have come via email (which is first sent to ERAS and then to my personal email address).

However, I've also received one invite via snail mail (Lankenau Hosp in PA). So besides checking your email 1000x/day, don't forget to stalk the mailman as well..;)

G'luck!