Interview prep/ Mock interview companies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

comet2sixty

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, but the prep thread seamed like on giant advertisement. I got my fierst medical school interview. Im incredibly excited, and equally nervous. Im wondering if anyone has opinion on mock interview/ prep companies. Specifically, recommendations are appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure about prep companies, but two medical students (from Columbia and UCSF) started a group to pair premeds with current med students for free interview practice. I had a mock interview was a local med student a few days ago and he was great! Here's the sign-up link.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm not sure about prep companies, but two medical students (from Columbia and UCSF) started a group to pair premeds with current med students for free interview practice. I had a mock interview was a local med student a few days ago and he was great! Here's the sign-up link.
That was an awesome document. Thank you for sharing

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I used Med School Coach and I was happy with my experience. I paid for three interviews, but looking back, I think that two mock interviews would suffice. I definitely went overkill on my interview prep because I was an Early Decision applicant, and so I only had one shot at acing my med school interview. I felt alot more prepared and confident for the real thing, and was ultimately accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you guys so much for your help and reassurance. I feel so blessed to have the chance to interview and im so nervous to blow it haha

Thank you guys so much for your help and reassurance. I feel so blessed to have the chance to interview and im so nervous to blow it haha
Few things to practice will be "why doctor", "why us", and some ethical questions. Other than that, as long as you know your application, and you are yourself, you will be fine. Good luck