Interview Preparation...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLKHERO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if someone could give me a link where I could find out everything and anything about interviews. For instance, I would like to know what kind of questions are being given and the proper way to answer them. I would also need a link where I could stay up to date with the curren health issues. I am aware that this question has most likely appeared on this forum number of times so if someone could please direct me to previous threads then it would be kindly appreciated. Well, I hope that someone could give me a hand with this matter and hit with some helpful posts. Thanks a lot...:)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have the link, but I remember it was SteelEyes who's been through school & residency interviews shared his "interview pearls" & started a good thread:
A few key points I remember:
-Have an opinion,
- show how you think is more important than whether your agree or disagree with the interviewer,
- differente yourself by emphasizing what's unique about you (like unique hobbies, activities, not just research or education),
- have a strong handshake.
I printed out the post at the time (but don't have it on hand) as I thought it was sound advice to read so PM me if you don't find the link.

I found the sticky - Useful Applicants Link - link to Wash U ethics' site very helpful

Also go to Interview Feedback on the SDN Main page, and the feedback from other interviewees for specific school is very useful.

Thank you Med01...:)

I will definitelly keep your advices in mind and check out the mentioned sites...thanks again