Interview Q's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalstu02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my application in on august 27th, I called BU and they told me an interview invite was mailed for January 24th. This date seems really late, is that what i should expect from other schools?? Anyone apply around the same time??
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

that is pretty late. I turned in my app Aug 24 of last year and had all my interviews done by the first week in Nov. Maybe there are more applicants this year, I don't know?

Hey thanks for the info. I am just hoping that the lady that told me about when it was, was misinformed. I have just started recieving stuff from dental schools about giving them my app fees. Is anyone that applied around this time in the same situation??? I dont think that everyone that applied close to and after august 27th should have late interviews. Anyone??

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to let you know, my BU interview was originally for Dec 10. Since I will be in the middle of finals at that time, I called to reschedule. I asked for sometime in Nov, and they scheduled me for Nov 20.

I think you should just call and ask if you could move up your interview. At least Dec, if not Nov.

Hey Rhea

Thank you soo much for that information! I just called them and I pushed up my interview from Jan. 24 to Nov. 18! I hope that this will make a difference. For everyone else interviewing at BU---it is really easy to push up an interview--just call and ask

Dentalstu02,

Also, I just got my ticket from SFO to BOS roundtrip for $200. It was around $180 in the morning, but by the afternoon when I purchased, it had gone up to $200. Nevertheless, that is still a pretty good deal.

Check out WWW.ATA.COM. If you buy your tickets by Oct. 20th, they have really good rates.