Interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brian878897

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After you interview should you send an email to the college saying thank you? Also I can't find an email for the admissions office but I have one from the person working in the admissions office who sent me the interview invite, should I send it to them?
 
I think it's always at least a nice gesture to send a thank-you email after any sort of interview, even for a job.
If that's the only email you have I'm sure you can thank that person instead, and perhaps mention that you thank the rest of the admissions staff as well.
 
even though this is common etiquette, I have never sent any thank you letter to my interviewers. but it's always good to do extra step if you are not confident with your interview skill