Interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iris Z L

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the people get interview invitations recently, are they for the early decisions? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I have received two interviews and I did not apply ED

I have received two interviews and I did not apply ED
Congrats! May I ask are those schools top 10? I am still working on my essays since I started a little late and the deadline is November 1st?
what do yo thing my chance to get in a good pharm school?
I am a senior UC Davis undergraduate student major in Biology and moved to the US 4 years ago with my parents from China. GPA 3.68 PCAT preliminary is 88%. I had many work experience and volunteer experience in clinic and hospital also did research for about 3 years. My favorite thing is culinary art when I have free time.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
One of them is Kentucky which is top 10. My GPA is 3.60, PCAT 94% . I have some volunteer experience

Congrats! May I ask are those schools top 10? I am still working on my essays since I started a little late and the deadline is November 1st?
what do yo thing my chance to get in a good pharm school?
I am a senior UC Davis undergraduate student major in Biology and moved to the US 4 years ago with my parents from China. GPA 3.68 PCAT preliminary is 88%. I had many work experience and volunteer experience in clinic and hospital also did research for about 3 years. My favorite thing is culinary art when I have free time.
Thanks.

One of them is Kentucky which is top 10. My GPA is 3.60, PCAT 94% . I have some volunteer experience

Reactions: 1 user
My interview is for early decision to University of Kentucky. GPA: 3.34 PCAT:56

I have received two interviews and neither of them are for early decision

I didn't apply ED either and I've gotten 4 interview offers, 1 of which I've already completed and have gotten an acceptance to.

I didn't apply ED either and I've gotten 4 interview offers, 1 of which I've already completed and have gotten an acceptance to.
That is great! Congrats! Could it be ok to ask what is your stats?

That is great! Congrats! Could it be ok to ask what is your stats?
Thank you! I have kinda a low GPA, 3.3 science with 3.4 overall. My PCAT was in the 98th percentile. I have over 100 hours of volunteering and I have worked over 1000 hours as a pharmacy technician.