This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hyrulian7

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I had a PA interview at my first choice school today, hooray. I think it went pretty well (at least, I hope it did lol). I wanted to mail a thank you letter tomorrow, but I'm not sure who I should send it to. I had a one-on-one interview with a faculty member, and a different faculty member also held a group interview with 4 of us. Other faculty members stopped by throughout lunch to talk to us too. Should I send one thank you card to encompass everyone (and how should I phrase it if so)? Or should I send a separate card to each individual? I don't want to leave anyone out, but that seems almost like overkill:laugh: