Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMwannabe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed but I was looking for that "list" of common questions asked at an interview and also those good questions to ask the PD and residents. I thought that SAEM had a list somewhere but I am having trouble finding it. Can somebody post the link? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you're an ACEP/EMRA member, the EMRA website has several exhaustive lists. I believe AAEM's Rules of the Road has some good advice too. Iserson's has a couple excellent chapters discussing interview questions (both ways) -- It's worth borrowing from the sucker (eg someone like me) who bought the whole thing... :)

dlung said:
If you're an ACEP/EMRA member, the EMRA website has several exhaustive lists. I believe AAEM's Rules of the Road has some good advice too. Iserson's has a couple excellent chapters discussing interview questions (both ways) -- It's worth borrowing from the sucker (eg someone like me) who bought the whole thing... :)

Thanks, any suggestions for those broke non ACEP members?

Members don't see this ad :)
southerndoc said:
Join ACEP.

If you are going into EM...the above remark is an important piece of advice.