• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Interview Question

EVN3331

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2002
    So I was supposed to go to an interview last week but got sick with the flu and had to cancel it and was put back into the pool for the next set of interviews. But now my interview will not be for probably another month. So I am worried that I screwed myself just because I got sick. So do I still have a chance getting in with a mid-March interview?

J2AZ

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Aug 12, 2004
      of course you have a chance of getting in but as you know it may be bit more difficult. However you never know. The school may not have any openings until next month b/c they have put interviews on hold until that time. I would find out if that is the case. If not, tell the school that you will call twice a week to check on cancellations while also asking them to call you as soon as an earlier interview date becomes available.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.