Question for interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

intpreden

Reaction score
I was looking at the interview invites tracker and saw that ASDOH invites sent out on 6/22

As I submitted the application after 6/22, I was curious about, does it mean first interview cycle invitation is finished?

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking at the interview invites tracker and saw that ASDOH invites sent out on 6/22

As I submitted the application after 6/22, I was curious about, does it mean first interview cycle invitation is finished?
No, invites are generally sent on rolling basis, nothing is finished this is still early in cycle

Reactions: 1 user
No, invites are generally sent on rolling basis, nothing is finished this is still early in cycle
Thank you so much!

So, basically as I currently have submitted my app, invitation can come whenever right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much!

So, basically as I currently have submitted my app, invitation can come whenever right?
Correct. You could hear back tomorrow, maybe in a week or two, or maybe next January. It can all vary. So now that your app is submitted just relax and try to periodically practice for your interviews