Interview Questions and Answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TY06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought we should start a thread about common interview questions and good answers. My first interview is on Monday and I have no idea what to expect.

I think if we get this thread going it will be helpful for our later interviews.

Thanks everyone!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

you can definitely prepare for the "tell me about yourself," or "why ob" or "why this program" questions. but you will never be fully prepared for everything. i've been to two interviews so far and have had completely off the wall questions such as "how do we solve the immigration issue" to "what should the family court judge do about britney spears?"

you can definitely prepare for the "tell me about yourself," or "why ob" or "why this program" questions. but you will never be fully prepared for everything. i've been to two interviews so far and have had completely off the wall questions such as "how do we solve the immigration issue" to "what should the family court judge do about britney spears?"

Presumably the answer to the second question is not actually an opportunity to compare and contrast Filshie clips with a modified Pomeroy? :laugh:

How many men from your class are applying?

How can we get more men interested in OB/GYN?

What do you think about a man's role in ob/gyn?

How do you think the 8 days off affected the Rockies in the world series?