interview questions for clinical rotation in US?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EpinephrinOrio

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am international student ,plan to do internal medicine elective in US .can anybody suggest what kind of questions ask in interview through Skype/call for Clinical elective ?
Thank you in Advance.
 
Hello all,
I am international student ,plan to do internal medicine elective in US .can anybody suggest what kind of questions ask in interview through Skype/call for Clinical elective ?
Thank you in Advance.

I hope you spoken English is better than your punctuation. Attention to detail goes a long way in medicine.

As for your actual question, I have never heard of skype calls prior to clinical electives. Seems a little weird. Maybe they want to get a sense of you language proficiency.