Interview Requests trickling in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jamesdurak

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious to know what interviews are coming in. Anyone going to U of Iowa's interview day on Feb. 17th?
 
Central Michigan University has contacted people. I didn't apply to Chapel Hill, but a friend of mine got notification for an interview.
 
Central Michigan University has contacted people. I didn't apply to Chapel Hill, but a friend of mine got notification for an interview.
Where did you apply? I applied to UNC but haven't heard anything yet. Interviewing at U of Iowa next week and Arizona State in March.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you apply? I applied to UNC but haven't heard anything yet. Interviewing at U of Iowa next week and Arizona State in March.

Central Michigan, Vanderbilt, UT-Austin, UT- Dallas, UT- Knoxville, and Purdue. Just got an email for a Skype interview for Purdue! Huge congratulations on Iowa and ASU 🙂 Where else did you apply?
 
Central Michigan, Vanderbilt, UT-Austin, UT- Dallas, UT- Knoxville, and Purdue. Just got an email for a Skype interview for Purdue! Huge congratulations on Iowa and ASU 🙂 Where else did you apply?
Wash U (they do phone interviews before even application deadline), U of Washington, Vanderbilt, Northwestern, Rush. I did hear back from UNC and no dice there. Congrats on Purdue!