Interview Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

booswim542

Walkin' on Sunshine
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it is early,
But I have a question.

If I get an interview at school A and I have also submitted a secondary at a school nearby, school B, would it be out of line to tell school B that I will be in town on such and such date and that if they are considering giving me an interview invitation that a similar date would be preferable?

I don't know if this is a ridiculous question, but I don't know where else to ask. Please let me know if this is totally unacceptable.

Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Members don't see this ad.

No, it's not out of line at all.

Schools understand that this is a very expensive process and many will be happy to work with you.

However, many won't, for various reasons. You have nothing to lose by asking, though. You're showing interest in the school and that is always a plus.

When I interviewed at Drexel in March, a couple of the people I was with also had interviews at Jefferson and Temple that same week. Given that it was late in the game at that point, I imagine the Philly schools are willing to work with each other, and maybe the same is true for other cities with more than 1 school. Never hurts to ask.