Interview Scheduling Concern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Snickerdoodle1996

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am a little confused on how the interview dates work in terms of future availability. I have been offered my second interview at a school, however, with the available dates I have conflicting commitments at my university. Will more dates become available on the portal that I am sent to set up the interview? Or are the dates that I see the only ones that will be offered to me?

Thank you!
 
I think it would vary by each school because some email you a few dates while others let you pick from a calendar. If you can't find any more specific information on it, I would just go ahead and email them.
Thank you for your response. This school opens up to a portal that has a drop-down list of available dates, not in calendar form.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad