Interview Scheduling Concern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snickerdoodle1996

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am a little confused on how the interview dates work in terms of future availability. I have been offered my second interview at a school, however, with the available dates I have conflicting commitments at my university. Will more dates become available on the portal that I am sent to set up the interview? Or are the dates that I see the only ones that will be offered to me?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I think it would vary by each school because some email you a few dates while others let you pick from a calendar. If you can't find any more specific information on it, I would just go ahead and email them.
Thank you for your response. This school opens up to a portal that has a drop-down list of available dates, not in calendar form.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I were you, I would try to move some things around to attend an earlier interview date. However, if you can't because of important prior obligations, then I would go ahead email them asking about additional dates. I hope it all works out!

Reactions: 1 user
If I were you, I would try to move some things around to attend an earlier interview date. However, if you can't because of important prior obligations, then I would go ahead email them asking about additional dates. I hope it all works out!
Thank you!!

Reactions: 1 user