Interview scheduling Johns Hopkins PM&R

Started by enalapril
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

enalapril

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I got interview invitation from Johns Hopkins PM&R last Thursday and I emailed back on same day and haven't got email back yet.
So, I left a message to PC(program coordinator) this morning.
No response from the program.

Is there anyone has same problem? should I contact PD?
 
I ended up finding out a few days later as well after finding out I had gotten an interview invite. Mine came in on Thursday as well and I got a confirmation via ERAS yesterday; hopefully you've heard from them by now
 
You should totally call the PD before you call and email the coordinator again. kidding bud. good luck on the interview.