Interview @ South...anybody else?

Started by tetra327
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tetra327

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anybody has been to South University for an interview? I read the interview experiences and they dont fill me with confidence about the school. I am going to an interview there on Feb 18th. If you have gone there I would like to know about your interview experience, the area around the school, a hotel that anyone can recommend (maybe one with a shuttle), and any other tid-bits that anyone might have.
Oh yeah, I also wanted to know what other people think about the 3 year program. Thanks!
 
tetra327 said:
Just wondering if anybody has been to South University for an interview? I read the interview experiences and they dont fill me with confidence about the school. I am going to an interview there on Feb 18th. If you have gone there I would like to know about your interview experience, the area around the school, a hotel that anyone can recommend (maybe one with a shuttle), and any other tid-bits that anyone might have.
Oh yeah, I also wanted to know what other people think about the 3 year program. Thanks!

PM Caverject. He's the big shot over there. :laugh: :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad