• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Interview @ South...anybody else?

tetra327

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2005
Maryland
    Just wondering if anybody has been to South University for an interview? I read the interview experiences and they dont fill me with confidence about the school. I am going to an interview there on Feb 18th. If you have gone there I would like to know about your interview experience, the area around the school, a hotel that anyone can recommend (maybe one with a shuttle), and any other tid-bits that anyone might have.
    Oh yeah, I also wanted to know what other people think about the 3 year program. Thanks!

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Mar 18, 2004
    Squint your eyes and look closer.
    1. Pharmacist
      tetra327 said:
      Just wondering if anybody has been to South University for an interview? I read the interview experiences and they dont fill me with confidence about the school. I am going to an interview there on Feb 18th. If you have gone there I would like to know about your interview experience, the area around the school, a hotel that anyone can recommend (maybe one with a shuttle), and any other tid-bits that anyone might have.
      Oh yeah, I also wanted to know what other people think about the 3 year program. Thanks!

PM Caverject. He's the big shot over there. :laugh: :smuggrin:

About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.