interview statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nchung

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever come across a web page that listed the likelihood of getting accepted into a school once you interviewed there? I know that Tufts and SUNY Buffalo end up accepting about 50% of the people they interview, and I wanted to find out about some other schools. I could swear that I saw a site like this once, but maybe it was my imagination...thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

if you go to the usnews and world report rankings, click on the school, scroll down to admissions and click GO and you'll see a pretty comprehensive table of applicants, interviewees, acceptances, and matriculations for each school. dont know how accurate the stats are, but it's pretty damn thorough.

good luck.

Does anybody know how relevant these stats are for this unusual admissions cycle? U. Cincinnati, for example interviewed 5-10% of out of state applicants last year (or whatever year those stats were from). Is this close to accurate for this year?

yes that is right. UC does not take many out of state applicants. Usually only 15-20%