Interview Swap Thread 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seldon1985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I hope things are going well. I wanted to set-up an Interview Swap Thread where we may be able to help each other out for scheduling these interviews (which have virtually no availability!).

I'd like to interview at UCLA on Nov 19th but the date I have is January 14th. I know that there are some available spots on Dec 17th as well. Would anyone be willing to switch out with me for their Nov 19th interview? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Deleted. I got the date I wanted. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I have a Dec 17 date. I'm trying to swap for the Jan 11 date....thx

I have Dec14th and looking ot move to Jan 11th.

I have a Dec. 10 interview at Mayo Jacksonville and I was hoping to switch for Dec. 7th. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I have an interview for Tufts on Jan 7th and would like to switch for Jan 14. Thanks!

I have a December 13th Ohio State interview. Willing to switch for any other OSU date.

I have Jan 6/7 and would like Jan 20/21...

Thanks.

Have a Dec 3rd @ University of Louisville, need any January date. Thanks

I'm looking to swap my UNC interview date on Dec 3 for an interview on Dec 6. Thanks!

I have Dec 17 at Pitt but am looking for a Jan 12 date. Can anyone switch?

I have a Dec 17th date, would anyone be willing to switch for the Dec 14th date? Please?? lol

Anyone care to swap? I have an interview on December 2nd. I need an interview on the 9th!

U Wisconsin - I have Jan 7, would like Jan 24

Wake Forest - I have Dec 17, would like Jan 11

U Cincinnati: Currently scheduled for Jan 10th, would like Jan 24th

Thanks

Currently have Kaiser LA on January 11th
Would like to switch to December 14th OR January 25th

SUNY Downstate: Dec 10th looking for Dec 14th or 16th

Hopkins: Dec 11th looking for Jan 15th

did you receive a confirmation from downstate? I emailed my choice of dates, have heard nothing, and called today...was told they have not sent out confirmations. What is going on?

I did receive an email confirmation about a week or two ago for a specific interview date (Dec 10th).

Trevica - I too received a confirmation for SUNY Downstate. It was emailed to me right away, so trying to contact them again might not be a bad idea. Good luck, and hope to run into you guys on the interview trail!

I have a Mount Sinai interview on Dec 15th and would like January 6th. Thanks!

Tufts: have jan 7th, looking for jan 14th. Am offering freshly baked cookies, monetary compenasation, eternal gratitude...

Last minute I know but if anyone is in the area...
Dec 15th for any other available date.

Thanks!