Interview Swap Thread 2011-2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have: 1/4
Want: 1/25 or 2/1

Members don't see this ad.

University of Chicago
Have: 1/18 PM
Want: 1/19 AM or PM

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Was able to switch

Last edited:
Have 1/16, want 1/13.

If anyone is able or willing to switch, please PM me. Thank you!

I have 1/20.
I need to switch to 1/3, 1/13, or 1/16. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

UChicago

IU
Have: 1/11
Want: 1/22

Please help me out! Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
UMASS
I have Jan 21st....
...I'd like to switch to Jan 20th...
PM if interested!

Last edited:
Have: January 18th PM session
Want: January 19th AM session

PM if interested in switching - thanks!!

Last edited:
Currently have 1/17, am looking to switch for 1/22. I am willing to switch other interviews too or pay $200 for any travel inconvenience. Please send me PM if interested, thanks!

I have 1/27, would like to switch for 1/30. Please PM if you can help. Thanks so much!

Medical college of Wisconsin

Have 1/13
Want 1/9

PM if interested. Thanks!

How far in advance should you notify a program that you are dropping an interview? 1 week? 2 weeks? More? Just want to make sure I don't upset the program and word spreads back to my home program. Appreciate any thoughts here.

Also, I know it's a long shot at this point, but Cleveland Clinic:

Have: 1/12
Want: 1/5 or 1/26

Thanks!

I also want to know this...when is it too late to cancel an interview. Right now I am double booked but still wavering on which one to go to. Both are convenient for travel purposes. Program A's faculty member wrote me a letter of rec but I would prefer to interview at Program B because I prefer program B's location/program. What would you do?

Honestly I think as soon as you know you can't make it you should cancel and at a minimum two weeks. That gives time to pick someone off the wait list, notify them and for the other person to make travel plans. If they end up with an empty interview slot because you cancelled at the last minute, I would venture to guess they would be displeased.

USC Switch
Have: 1/25
Want: 1/28

Please PM if you're able to switch! I'd be happy to switch another school with you as well :)

UChicago

IU
Have: 1/11
Want: 2/8

Last edited:
UChicago
Also Have: 1/18 PM

Have: 1/18
Want: 1/11

I can switch another date for your convenience.

No longer need to switch

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw it out there that I'm canceling my 1/5/12 CCF interview just in case anyone needs it. Best of luck everyone.

Mayo Rochester

Want 1/13.
I have 1/16.

Would be willing to do 3-way trade (people with 1/6 and 1/20 who want 1/16, so if you have 1/13 and want either of those dates instead, we could arrange that as well). Thanks!

Yes! I have 1/6 and would really like 1/16. Anyone have 1/13 and want to do a 3-way?

MCW

Have: 1/13
Want: 1/9

Long shot but I thought I'd try. You will have my undying thanks, gratitude, and McD's fries. I'll even through a coke in there! Oh and the MCW interview on 1/13.

Looking to switch my interview at Cooper from 1/19 to 1/12 if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

I have a Mayo Rochester interview on 1/6, I'm looking to switch it to 1/20 or 1/16. Let me know if that works with anyone!

University of Florida

Have: 1/19
Want: 1/12

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!:)

Mayo
Have 1/16
Want 1/13

Thanks!

Last edited:
Have: 1/26
Want: 1/14

Thanks!

no longer needed. Thanks!

Last edited:
Have: 1/13
Want: 1/20
Please let me know if you are willing to switch. Thanks!

Have: 1/9
Want: 1/25

You can see my conflict above. Thanks and I'll appreciate it if anyone can make this work!

Have - 1/18
Want - 1/23

I am happy to reimburse generously for travel re-arrangements and any inconveniences resulting from the switch. I would really appreciate it!!!