Interview Swaps 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PersonOfInterest

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
No thread seems to exist for swapping this season, so I'll start it off.

I have a DR interview at NYU scheduled January 12. I would prefer to bundle East coast interviews in December and West coast in January to save on travel expenses. If anyone has a December DR interview at NYU who would like to swap, let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Mayo Jacksonville on Nov 14. Looking to switch days. PM me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I have DR interviews at NYU Jan 12 and Emory Jan 13...too close for comfort. If anyone is willing to trade any other date I am willing. PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone willing to swap for Yale 12/08, let me know. thanks.

Looking to swap a Henry ford TY year. Currently scheduled for next Wednesday 11/16

Have UCSF on Jan 10th, which conflicts with the only date offered by my #1 intern year choice. Anyone willing to switch for Jan. 20th or 24th?

Looking to swap a BMC Prelim med position. I have 12/16, looking for 1/6.

I have Spartanburg TY on December 5th. I'm looking for any other date.

I have Pennsylvania Hospital Univ of Pennsylvania scheduled for December 15th. Looking to switch to November 15th.

Looking for the following swaps. Thanks!
DR University of Rochester. I have 12/19, looking for 12/12.
BMC Prelim med position. I have 12/16, looking for 1/6.

Looking for a swap for Aventura (Florida) transitional year prelim .

I have 12/5, looking for any of the dates below.

1) Dec 12
2) Jan 23
3) Jan 30
4) Jan 16
5) Jan 9

Is anyone interested in trading dates for any of the following interviews? (My dates may change by the time you message me, so PM me with your interview date ASAP)

University of Illinois Chicago 12/5/16
UNC 12/5/16
Mt Sinai 12/7/16
Rush 12/8/16
Columbia 12/13/16
Pennsylvania Hospital 12/13/16

Thanks.

Hello,

Looking to push my dates, currently I am scheduled as follows:
Vermont 12/6/16
Tufts 12/8/16
Pennsylvania Hosp 12/13/16

Please PM me

In addition to the above, I am also interested in swapping dates for NYU 12/6/16. Please PM if you are interested. Thank you.

Hi, I'm looking to swap my interview dates (jan 4) for jan 6 at MCWAH Wheaton Franciscan. please pm so we can swap via interview broker

Looking to swap an interview date on 12/9 (currently have) at cornell for a 12/13 (want) date. PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Hi everyone, long shot here - anyone willing to switch a UCSF interview from 1/18 (where I'm currently booked) to 1/24? Thanks.

Hi all! I have Kaiser Los Angeles Radiology on Friday 12/16 and I'm looking to switch to the 12/15 interview. Please PM me if interested in swapping.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Probably unlikely at this point, but I have an interview at UTSW on 12/15, would be interested in switching to either of the two remaining dates (12/20 or 1/5). Thanks!

Looking to trade my Columbia interview on 1/9 for one before Dec 19.

Hi everyone. Hoping to trade MGH 01/17 and/or Brigham 01/19 for almost any other date. Feel free to PM me.

Good luck to everyone on the rest of interviews!