interview tips help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pendejodo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do anybody have some tips in inerview tips like which one are your negative parts etc , good anwers

Members don't see this ad.

pendejodo said:
do anybody have some tips in inerview tips like which one are your negative parts etc , good anwers
Hi Pendejodo,
To be frank with you, I dont think any one will post any suggestions except the ones who got in to admission already. And one more suggestion, i dont know how u will take, u be frank and ask ur self what r ur negative points.
Being truthful in some questions will be very helpful as some times they can catch you.
Dont mind if i offended you

International

there are few questions which i found around this forum and interview feedbacks: what did you do after graduation, how different is your country from the US, what you would do after finishing this school, hobies,future goals, why this school, how do you handle with people angry at you, your motivation, how did you change yourself after comming here,why dentistry, what elese can we offer you exept ddm, how do you like this sity/university/campus, what do i think people like in me, what are your expectations from us, why you - not someone else...... well, i don`t think that you must prepare for this questions,becouse they probably will not not ask you anything of them. i think that 90% of all questions are about yourself as a person, so try to speak free about this..

emsi said:
there are few questions which i found around this forum and interview feedbacks: what did you do after graduation, how different is your country from the US, what you would do after finishing this school, hobies,future goals, why this school, how do you handle with people angry at you, your motivation, how did you change yourself after comming here,why dentistry, what elese can we offer you exept ddm, how do you like this sity/university/campus, what do i think people like in me, what are your expectations from us, why you - not someone else...... well, i don`t think that you must prepare for this questions,becouse they probably will not not ask you anything of them. i think that 90% of all questions are about yourself as a person, so try to speak free about this..
tomorrow is my interview I will be polite and to the point my negatives points will be too kind to poeple after I told with severals friends,,,,thank for the ones who care.............