Interview Tracker (Reddit + SDN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bumping this for visibility. Everyone, this is an incredible resource for current and future applicants. PLEASE add your data (it's anonymous)! It looks like we're missing a lot of data for September and October, so don't be shy and fill it out! Thank you @limeyguydr for making these spreadsheets!
unfortunately bumping here doesnt help much as we on this thread are the ones that have been doing it. Maybe post on other threads!

Members don't see this ad.

But it brings it to the top of the threads list on the Pre-Med forum. Bumpity bump!

Reactions: 3 users
So I’ve been wanting to add my data but like I’ve had such a dumb question for so long and didnt want to ask- am I suppose to do one form PER school or do one form in total? Basically one form per person or multiple forms per person.

Look y’all CARS nearly threatened to derail my med school journey but somehow here we are haha

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I’ve been wanting to add my data but like I’ve had such a dumb question for so long and didnt want to ask- am I suppose to do one form PER school or do one form in total? Basically one form per person or multiple forms per person.

Look y’all CARS nearly threatened to derail my med school journey but somehow here we are haha
per school

Reactions: 2 users
“I had a connecting flight in Atlanta once. That’s a strong connection if I’ve ever heard of one!”
How was this comment absent from my life for the last month?

bumping this for visibility - you can add your acceptances (or rejections/waitlists)!

ADD YOUR OUTCOMES .
HERE.

Reactions: 5 users
are the scores in this tracker representative of the population? the scores at some school are widely higher than whats published on msar and the school websites

are the scores in this tracker representative of the population? the scores at some school are widely higher than whats published on msar and the school websites
I never saw this ... 3 months ago, my bad. I did an analysis of the data which I posted and it showed that the MCAT and GPA reported are higher than the matriculant average in a statistically significant way so this likely doesn't extrapolate to the general population

I never saw this ... 3 months ago, my bad. I did an analysis of the data which I posted and it showed that the MCAT and GPA reported are higher than the matriculant average in a statistically significant way so this likely doesn't extrapolate to the general population

Haha it’s all good. Got in, so I totally forgot about this

Reactions: 1 user