Interview/Visit Houston

Started by xpothosx
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xpothosx

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email from UHCO stating that I was invited for a visit. Im still not sure if this is an interview or not. They gave me about 5 dates. To those of you who have interviews/visits with UHCO, how exactly were u invited, what did the email say?


Thanks
 
xpothosx said:
I received an email from UHCO stating that I was invited for a visit. Im still not sure if this is an interview or not. They gave me about 5 dates. To those of you who have interviews/visits with UHCO, how exactly were u invited, what did the email say?


Thanks

sounds like an interview to me, but you should call to make sure