Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
I know it's late in the game but has anyone interivewed (In person/Phone) wth St. John Meadical Center in Westlake Ohio? The are a new PGY-1 residency program and there app deadline is late. I guess to consder people that don't match also. Anyway I spoke to the drector and he said they are still using the match even though there app deadline is April! Crazy I know. Anyway if anyone has applied to this program or ALREADY has interivewed PLEASE give me insight! Thank you kindly 🙂
I know it's late in the game but has anyone interivewed (In person/Phone) wth St. John Meadical Center in Westlake Ohio? The are a new PGY-1 residency program and there app deadline is late. I guess to consder people that don't match also. Anyway I spoke to the drector and he said they are still using the match even though there app deadline is April! Crazy I know. Anyway if anyone has applied to this program or ALREADY has interivewed PLEASE give me insight! Thank you kindly 🙂