interviewed at ICO??

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woniegu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here interviewed at ICO??......how was it like??
I never had an interview before.
Because this is my first interview, I am little bit worried about. :scared:
I know they are going to ask?.
why do you want to be an optometrist, why ICO?
Any advice you guys can give me??? :idea:
How are you guys answer to the first questions??
If anyone?s from ICO, could you tell me good things about the school?
thanks... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for the link...I checked and found something about the wring sample..??

rpames wrote "don't think anyone warned me about the writing sample..."

Sorry I don't really get it about the writing sample.
Could you explain about this little more? Do we have to write something at interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
woniegu said:
Thank you for the link...I checked and found something about the wring sample..??

rpames wrote "don't think anyone warned me about the writing sample..."

Sorry I don't really get it about the writing sample.
Could you explain about this little more? Do we have to write something at interview?

they just ask you to comment on a statement. for instance, how can you improve ico's community?

you can easily lie during the statement and just write that you can join different clubs (which they will never know if you will do or not)

The writting sample is to see if you can come up with ideas and convey them in a short amount to time. They don't really care about how you answer, it is just about how it flows.

Yeah, it's only 10 minutes and all...I feel the overall interview was really casual.

If anyone?s from ICO, could you tell me good things about the school?
I am going there next week for an interview, and I would love to find out places I must visit and people I should talk to. I know I will have a guided tour on day of my interview, but I will be arrive a day early and would like to explore the campus little by myself. Thanks!!! ^__^v