Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to a local veterinary clinic for a veterinary assistant/kennel assistant position and they called me today and want me to come in for an interview tomorrow! I have never interviewed at a veterinary clinic before so I have a few questions.
What I should wear to the interview? I don't want to dress up too much but I also want to show them that I am taking it seriously. I have a really nice pair of dress jeans, would they be appropriate or should I go for something a little more business like?
Also what should I expect for the interview. What kind of questions are generally asked? And what kind of questions should I ask?
I am nervous for the interview tomorrow so any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
What I should wear to the interview? I don't want to dress up too much but I also want to show them that I am taking it seriously. I have a really nice pair of dress jeans, would they be appropriate or should I go for something a little more business like?
Also what should I expect for the interview. What kind of questions are generally asked? And what kind of questions should I ask?
I am nervous for the interview tomorrow so any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
There have been several working interviews come in since I was hired, and I've been amazed to discover how many people apply to work in a vet clinic, get past the initial talking interview, and are shocked to find out they have to deal with the gross stuff. Like, they really did think it was cuddling shiny clean puppies and kittens all day.