Interviewing on East Coast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medhopeful12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm interviewing on the east coast this week, and my flights have been cancelled. The schools I am interviewing at have not yet cancelled the interviews. Since I can't get in touch with the schools until Monday, I'm obviously freaking out. I feel like rescheduling flights would be useless because I think most flights will be cancelled. Anyone else in this position? How are you handling it?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm interviewing on the east coast this week, and my flights have been cancelled. The schools I am interviewing at have not yet cancelled the interviews. Since I can't get in touch with the schools until Monday, I'm obviously freaking out. I feel like rescheduling flights would be useless because I think most flights will be cancelled. Anyone else in this position? How are you handling it?

Thanks!

Schools will understand the situation, and won't hold the late cancellation against you. Just keep paying attention to developments over the next 24 hours.

Thanks!

There was a previous thread asking if they should cancel their interview. Yes, they would understand since it is an emergency. Wait until Monday because it's the weekend. Don't fret man. You'll be fine.

I know that many med schools on the east coast have cancelled classes on Monday and a few on Tuesday as well.