interviews at CCOM? help calm my nerves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karizma098

Neon Tiger
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the time is rolling around to start sending those primaries in...and im definitely starting to freak out a little bit. :scared: ..i was wondering if you guys could post the stats you had that got you an interview at CCOM?i spoke to a student there and said with a 30 Mcat and around a 3.1 - 3.3 gpa, i should be fine....i looked on md applicants, but a lot of their records are outdated ( circa 2003 - 2004 )..so any info would be appreciated....also, when are you guys gona apply? i know "early" is june or july, but anyone waitin till august??

Members don't see this ad.

karizma098 said:
the time is rolling around to start sending those primaries in...and im definitely starting to freak out a little bit. :scared: ..i was wondering if you guys could post the stats you had that got you an interview at CCOM?i spoke to a student there and said with a 30 Mcat and around a 3.1 - 3.3 gpa, i should be fine....i looked on md applicants, but a lot of their records are outdated ( circa 2003 - 2004 )..so any info would be appreciated....also, when are you guys gona apply? i know "early" is june or july, but anyone waitin till august??

Hi there,
I'm a CCOM third year. I think your stats are very good for an interview at CCOM. Also, the chance will be greater if you are an IL residence. I would suggest you to apply as early as you can. The earlier, the better because we have rolling admission here. The majority of the students got accepted when they got interviewed before February. They put a lot of students on the waitlist when the interviews were conducted in March and April. I applied around June and got interview in January because I took the August MCAT. So, don't wait until August.

whitecoat said:
Hi there,
I'm a CCOM third year. I think your stats are very good for an interview at CCOM. Also, the chance will be greater if you are an IL residence. I would suggest you to apply as early as you can. The earlier, the better because we have rolling admission here. The majority of the students got accepted when they got interviewed before February. They put a lot of students on the waitlist when the interviews were conducted in March and April. I applied around June and got interview in January because I took the August MCAT. So, don't wait until August.

well, my D.O letter won't be ready until the end of July..this is why i was plannin on waiting...isnt that the same as waiting till august mcat scores are released, like you did?