• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

lrobin15

OMSI
10+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I really would like some info on WVSOM interviews! If anyone has interviewed and knows stats about interviews vs. acceptance, please post some info:)

I have looked around and haven't seen a thing, if you know of a thread....

Maverick82

10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2006
Notre Dame
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
I interviewed back in september and the interview process there really is painless. When I was there they did half the interviews in the morning and half in the afternoon ( only about 7 ppl where there) so the interview lasted about 20-30 min and they pretty much wanted to know about me and my graduate work and why I wanted to be a Doc, what my biggest concern was, how i was going to pay for it ect... it was really pretty easy. other than that Angie and Annette are really awesome they will take you on a tour of teh campus and are so helpful... I cant tell you how many times ive asked angie questions over the last couple months. the committee meets every tuesday i believe and they dont really waste anytime. they like to get back to students asap, as least from my experiance and others ive talked too.... hope that helps

Jamers

Sexy Man
10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
North Carolina
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I really would like some info on WVSOM interviews! If anyone has interviewed and knows stats about interviews vs. acceptance, please post some info:)

I have looked around and haven't seen a thing, if you know of a thread....

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-259621.html

According to my own post in that thread: Acceptance rate after interviewing was 71% in 2003 according to US News and World Report.

The interview was one of the most laid back I have been to, you will do fine.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.