SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Interviews at WVSOM?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by lrobin15, Feb 28, 2007.

1. lrobin15

lrobin15 OMSI 2+ Year Member

Feb 17, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    I really would like some info on WVSOM interviews! If anyone has interviewed and knows stats about interviews vs. acceptance, please post some info:)

I have looked around and haven't seen a thing, if you know of a thread....

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Maverick82

Maverick82 2+ Year Member

Nov 19, 2006
    Notre Dame
    I interviewed back in september and the interview process there really is painless. When I was there they did half the interviews in the morning and half in the afternoon ( only about 7 ppl where there) so the interview lasted about 20-30 min and they pretty much wanted to know about me and my graduate work and why I wanted to be a Doc, what my biggest concern was, how i was going to pay for it ect... it was really pretty easy. other than that Angie and Annette are really awesome they will take you on a tour of teh campus and are so helpful... I cant tell you how many times ive asked angie questions over the last couple months. the committee meets every tuesday i believe and they dont really waste anytime. they like to get back to students asap, as least from my experiance and others ive talked too.... hope that helps

4. Jamers

Jamers Sexy Man 10+ Year Member

Dec 6, 2005
    North Carolina
    http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-259621.html

According to my own post in that thread: Acceptance rate after interviewing was 71% in 2003 according to US News and World Report.

The interview was one of the most laid back I have been to, you will do fine.

5. FutureDoc2011

FutureDoc2011 2+ Year Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Richmond, VA