Interviews at WVSOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lrobin15

OMSI
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I really would like some info on WVSOM interviews! If anyone has interviewed and knows stats about interviews vs. acceptance, please post some info:)

I have looked around and haven't seen a thing, if you know of a thread....

Maverick82

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed back in september and the interview process there really is painless. When I was there they did half the interviews in the morning and half in the afternoon ( only about 7 ppl where there) so the interview lasted about 20-30 min and they pretty much wanted to know about me and my graduate work and why I wanted to be a Doc, what my biggest concern was, how i was going to pay for it ect... it was really pretty easy. other than that Angie and Annette are really awesome they will take you on a tour of teh campus and are so helpful... I cant tell you how many times ive asked angie questions over the last couple months. the committee meets every tuesday i believe and they dont really waste anytime. they like to get back to students asap, as least from my experiance and others ive talked too.... hope that helps

Jamers

Sexy Man
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really would like some info on WVSOM interviews! If anyone has interviewed and knows stats about interviews vs. acceptance, please post some info:)

I have looked around and haven't seen a thing, if you know of a thread....

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-259621.html

According to my own post in that thread: Acceptance rate after interviewing was 71% in 2003 according to US News and World Report.

The interview was one of the most laid back I have been to, you will do fine.