Interviews before January?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anomorato

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If everything goes well with your app, can you get an early interview invite from any of the DO schools, perhaps before January?
If so, have any gotten interview last yr (before Jan 07)?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

If everything goes well with your app, can you get an early interview invite from any of the DO schools, perhaps before January?

Thank you

If I am understanding your question right....yes, you can get an interview and an acceptance before January 07. I did, and I applied late in the cycle (late November 07 and was accepted in December 07.) I think the application process begins June 1st so the earlier you get the application in, the greater the chances you will hear from the schools earlier.

R~

Absolutely -- I had my application in by mid-July, interviewed in mid-October and was accepted by early November. Just get your application done ASAP.

Thank you

yes...january is quite late already as other posts have stated. Many schools have already filled 60-75% of their class loads.