General Admissions & OTCAS Interviews for ATSU and Touro University for 2017-2018 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTlvr8

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received two interviews for A. T. Still University in Mesa and Touro University Masters of OT programs. I just wanted to know if anyone had an suggestions on how to prepare or type of questions there will be for these programs.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I went to an interview at Touro. There's a group activity and group interview and then there are 2 individual interviews with a faculty member. One interview is asking more about your volunteer experience, why you want to be an OT, etc. they do personalize it a bit so if you put on your application you have a lot of art/music experience for example (or whatever stuff you put on your app) they will bring that up and you guys will talk about that experience. The other interview focuses more on school, how do you think you will handle this program, I see your application you got a C in anatomy or you have a low cumulative GPA what was going on?, etc. I personally did not like the program because of this. In my experience, especially in the second interview it seemed like they were only bringing up your flaws in your application you had to fight to justify anything. But they may have changed things. I had my interview February 2017.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree with what OT3 said.:eek:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for the information! I was just accepted to A T still University and loved the program! Still trying to decide if I still want to go to the Touro interview

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so much for the information! I was just accepted to A T still University and loved the program! Still trying to decide if I still want to go to the Touro interview

Hi there! Congrats on getting accepted! I will be interviewing at ATSU in November and was wondering if you wanted to shed some light on how your interview went since it is still pretty fresh. I understand there is a tour of campus, interview, and meeting with current students. Was there a group interview? Any questions that you wish you had been more prepared for? Did they say how many they accept? Thank you!

Hi there! Congrats on getting accepted! I will be interviewing at ATSU in November and was wondering if you wanted to shed some light on how your interview went since it is still pretty fresh. I understand there is a tour of campus, interview, and meeting with current students. Was there a group interview? Any questions that you wish you had been more prepared for? Did they say how many they accept? Thank you!
Hi!

I am so sorry I just saw this! How did the interview go????