Interviews in April........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

med2be?

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i would like to know how many of you recieved interviews in april.....I recieved one and assumed that it would be for a waitlist spot? what do you think the chances of getting in that school would be with an interview so late in the application process.

any feedback would be appreciated

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you could try calling to see if you can get it bumped up. yeah, late interviews aren't great, but i'd rather have a late one than not have one at all.

did anyone else recieve an interview in april?

Members don't see this ad :)
i had an april interview scheduled at drexel, but i was able to get it moved up to feb

when did you contact them to get the date moved? and what was the initial date that they gave you??

thanks

Originally posted by Dr. Don
when did you contact them to get the date moved? and what was the initial date that they gave you??

thanks

a couple of weeks ago i called to see if they had any cancellations. my interview was scheduled for the 3rd week in april...can't remember the exact date.

same with me... i was able to pull a 3/31 interview to 2/27 by simply calling in.

I had a May interview at Drexel and just got it bumped up to March. They had a few different openings in the beginning of March, so it's worth a call.

Originally posted by DoctorWannaBe
I had a May interview at Drexel and just got it bumped up to March. They had a few different openings in the beginning of March, so it's worth a call.

Ditto.