Interviews???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

I am still the only one without an interview left in all of SDN?????
Anyone else not heard anything at alllllll. Is anyone in the same boat?

X

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything either...but I'm also waiting for my August MCAT scores so...

UCLA Paratrooper

X,

I finished my last secondary 3 weeks ago and have complete files at 8 of the 16 schools and not a word yet. I'm anxious, but keep reminding myself that we are extremely early in the cycle. Many applicants haven't even finished their AMCAS yet and that interviews run from September through May. Be patient. They will come.

manicmaven

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't heard diddily squat either- but i know that my committee letters have not been sent out yet- i hope that this is the reason why. does anybody else have to wait for their LOR?

Dude i'm in the same damn boat.

Actually I am worst off than you and this thread is scaring me.

I am not even half way done with my secondaries and am just starting to get secondaries because my AMCAS just got processed last week.

Welcome to SDN, manicmaven! :) Best of luck with your applications!! :D

Thanks, SMW. I've been a fan of SDN for a while but haven't posted anything. You all rock.

Guys... relax. All the med students I've met say they applied late. One student even told us we were really silly for applying so early. So chill out ;)

Most schools have not even really begun to start interviewing students yet. Chill out.

aawww, come on guys. Give X a break. I am sure that at some point, we are all feeling lost in this mess. Seeing your peers on SDN get multiple interviews does tend to make one nervous. I applaud X for atleast voicing his/her fears.

I know it's hard, but we all need to be supportive of one another on this forum. Isn't that what we are here for anyway?

X, if it makes you feel any better I JUST sent out my LORs to schools this week. You are way ahead of the game than I am. And yes, I am freaking out too (I've had my weak moments on SDN) but try and keep things in perspective. I am not sure I would be wanting 3-5 interviews all within a week's period or so because I simply don't have the money for flights etc. So while you're waiting, make use of your time and work more hours to make more money for the shabang of interviews you are GOING TO GET. And trust me, you will get interviews.

Everything happens in due time. If you need to vent, PM me.

Tweetie