Creightonite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
Especially in schools that require 100% prepay. Any suggestions on the banks? I did quite a bit of searching and there is a lender that can work with me with no cosigner. Finding a cosigner is tough, but i got an established credit history so I was hoping to maybe get loans a few places. Do banks that give private loans actually check whether you got a citizenship/green card? Do you have to send out that kind of paperwork to them during application?

DrLizzie

Still in the game
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I'm in the same boat, and was actually looking for an option without a cosigner as well. If you don't mind me asking; what lender is it and at what interest rate?

Creightonite said:
Especially in schools that require 100% prepay. Any suggestions on the banks? I did quite a bit of searching and there is a lender that can work with me with no cosigner. Finding a cosigner is tough, but i got an established credit history so I was hoping to maybe get loans a few places. Do banks that give private loans actually check whether you got a citizenship/green card? Do you have to send out that kind of paperwork to them during application?

About the Ads
OP
Creightonite

Creightonite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
accessgroup.com, not sure about the rates. I am pretty that they are higher than with a cosigner, not sure by how much. I wish we got more response here.

DrLizzie

Still in the game
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
Status
Medical Student
They are actually really high (between 8-12%) depending on how good your credit are.

Creightonite said:
accessgroup.com, not sure about the rates. I am pretty that they are higher than with a cosigner, not sure by how much. I wish we got more response here.

OP
Creightonite

Creightonite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
^^

how do you know? did you apply there?

DrLizzie

Still in the game
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
Status
Medical Student
They have the most current rates on their webiste. Mentions what your total rate will be with really good, good, or marginal credit.

Creightonite said:
^^

how do you know? did you apply there?

About the Ads