Mar 31, 2010
Status
Podiatry Student
Hi Guys, I am ending my 2nd year at Barry University. Let me know if you have any questions about the school, Miami, etc. :)

I just heard about this site not too long ago! So far I like it!

g squared 23

made it out alive
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2010
The woods
Status
Podiatrist
Hi Guys, I am ending my 2nd year at Barry University. Let me know if you have any questions about the school, Miami, etc. :)

I just heard about this site not too long ago! So far I like it!

Is there really a barb wired fence surrounding your school?

spo01

10+ Year Member
May 1, 2006
I think so.
Welcome to the board, oh wise one.

And it's not a barb wired fence. It's just a gate and hopefully soon they will add those pointy spikes on top so if anyone tries to sneak in they will be impaled (as they damn well should).

Mar 31, 2010
Status
Podiatry Student
Welcome to the board, oh wise one.

And it's not a barb wired fence. It's just a gate and hopefully soon they will add those pointy spikes on top so if anyone tries to sneak in they will be impaled (as they damn well should).
How's pathology?

rhadoc

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2008
Rhode Island
Status
Pre-Medical
I can't seem to find admissions stats on Barry University's website. Would you know what the average GPA/MCAT is for this school? Also, is there any "cutoff"?

rhadoc

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2008
Rhode Island
Status
Pre-Medical

I can't seem to find admissions stats on Barry University's website. Would you know what the average GPA/MCAT is for this school? Also, is there any "cutoff"?