-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Introducing TP to pre-vet
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1-P- kakuru
2 -S- DVMD
3 -P- WS
4 -S-KP
5 -P- equineconstant
6 -S- DocE
7 -P- AnnabelLee
8 -S- that redhead
9 -P- cuitlamiztli
10 -S- tropictuco
11 -P- swings
12 -S- dyachei
13 -P- wildcatj
14 -S- Frozenshades
15 -P- Trilt
16 -S- kaydubs 
17 -P- FTB
18 -S- TT
19 -P- devyn
20 -S- Trema
21 -P- scb44f
22 -S- krist
23 -P- Packen
24 -S- Minnerbelle
25 -P- nyanko
26 -S - Jamr0ckin
27- P- FH
28 - S - Macita183
29 - P - Fly Racing
30 -S- Escalla
31 -P- kernel
32. -S- Piper
2 -S- DVMD
3 -P- WS
4 -S-KP
5 -P- equineconstant
6 -S- DocE
7 -P- AnnabelLee
8 -S- that redhead
9 -P- cuitlamiztli
10 -S- tropictuco
11 -P- swings
12 -S- dyachei
13 -P- wildcatj
14 -S- Frozenshades
15 -P- Trilt

17 -P- FTB
18 -S- TT
19 -P- devyn
20 -S- Trema
21 -P- scb44f
22 -S- krist
23 -P- Packen
24 -S- Minnerbelle
25 -P- nyanko
26 -S - Jamr0ckin
27- P- FH
28 - S - Macita183
29 - P - Fly Racing
30 -S- Escalla
31 -P- kernel
32. -S- Piper
I want a sneak preview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want a sneak preview!
Hmmm. No, sorry, everyone has to wait!
1-P- kakuru
2 -S- DVMD
3 -P- WS
4 -S-KP
5 -P- equineconstant
6 -S- DocE
7 -P- AnnabelLee
8 -S- that redhead
9 -P- cuitlamiztli
10 -S- tropictuco
11 -P- swings
12 -S- dyachei
13 -P- wildcatj
14 -S- Frozenshades
15 -P- Trilt
16 -S- kaydubs
17 -P- FTB
18 -S- TT
19 -P- devyn
20 -S- Trema
21 -P- scb44f
22 -S- krist
23 -P- Packen
24 -S- Minnerbelle
25 -P- nyanko
26 -S - Jamr0ckin
27- P- FH
28 - S - Macita183
29 - P - Fly Racing
30 -S- Escalla
31 -P- kernel
32. -S- Piper
2 -S- DVMD
3 -P- WS
4 -S-KP
5 -P- equineconstant
6 -S- DocE
7 -P- AnnabelLee
8 -S- that redhead
9 -P- cuitlamiztli
10 -S- tropictuco
11 -P- swings
12 -S- dyachei
13 -P- wildcatj
14 -S- Frozenshades
15 -P- Trilt
16 -S- kaydubs
18 -S- TT
19 -P- devyn
20 -S- Trema
21 -P- scb44f
22 -S- krist
23 -P- Packen
24 -S- Minnerbelle
25 -P- nyanko
26 -S - Jamr0ckin
27- P- FH
28 - S - Macita183
29 - P - Fly Racing
30 -S- Escalla
31 -P- kernel
32. -S- Piper
Hope I did it right!!!
1-P- kakuru
2 -S- DVMD
3 -P- WS
4 -S-KP
5 -P- equineconstant
6 -S- DocE
7 -P- AnnabelLee
8 -S- that redhead
9 -P- cuitlamiztli
10 -S- tropictuco
11 -P- swings
12 -S- dyachei
13 -P- wildcatj
14 -S- Frozenshades
15 -P- Trilt
16 -S- kaydubs
17 -P- FTB
18 -S- TT
19 -P- devyn
20 -S- Trema
21 -P- scb44f
22 -S- krist
23 -P- Packen
24 -S- Minnerbelle
25 -P- nyanko
26 -S - Jamr0ckin
27- P- FH
28 - S - Macita183
29 - P - Fly Racing
30 -S- Escalla
31 -P- kernel
32. -S- Piper
2 -S- DVMD
3 -P- WS
4 -S-KP
5 -P- equineconstant
6 -S- DocE
7 -P- AnnabelLee
8 -S- that redhead
9 -P- cuitlamiztli
10 -S- tropictuco
11 -P- swings
12 -S- dyachei
13 -P- wildcatj
14 -S- Frozenshades
15 -P- Trilt
16 -S- kaydubs
17 -P- FTB

19 -P- devyn
20 -S- Trema
21 -P- scb44f
22 -S- krist
23 -P- Packen
24 -S- Minnerbelle
25 -P- nyanko
26 -S - Jamr0ckin
27- P- FH
28 - S - Macita183
29 - P - Fly Racing
30 -S- Escalla
31 -P- kernel
32. -S- Piper
It's funny when someone reveals their true identity on FB, giving a polite nudge to someone to get to drawing... Cough cough lol 😉
I will pretend I have no idea what you are talking about. but the key to doing that would be to try to mix it in with a totally random post... like talking about anatomy or something.

I will pretend I have no idea what you are talking about. but the key to doing that would be to try to mix it in with a totally random post... like talking about anatomy or something.![]()
Yes that is definitely the key... You don't anticipate stumbling onto SDNers on random Anatomy posts, Nope, never lol
Yes that is definitely the key... You don't anticipate stumbling onto SDNers on random Anatomy posts, Nope, never lol
What do I care about privacy anyway? What's left to hide anymore? 😛
What do I care about privacy anyway? What's left to hide anymore? 😛
True. I must say, you have the best last name ever! Lol assuming that is your real last name lol
True. I must say, you have the best last name ever! Lol assuming that is your real last name lol
Yes... well it is real... and now you know the inspiration for the WWhores of SDN game.
Yes... well it is real... and now you know the inspiration for the WWhores of SDN game.
Haha that's awesome!
Ahem. Now it's on to devyn. I'd do the thing and all, but I'm on my phone.
Also, who added me on FB today? Some Texan folk... y'all need to ID yourselves, ya damn stalkers. I don't keep up with who's who. *cane shake*
Also, who added me on FB today? Some Texan folk... y'all need to ID yourselves, ya damn stalkers. I don't keep up with who's who. *cane shake*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True. I must say, you have the best last name ever! Lol assuming that is your real last name lol
👍
I think his wife has the better last names.Ahem. Now it's on to devyn. I'd do the thing and all, but I'm on my phone.
Also, who added me on FB today? Some Texan folk... y'all need to ID yourselves, ya damn stalkers. I don't keep up with who's who. *cane shake*
Pretty sure I did, but I'm not a Texas person lol .. My name is pretty obvious, but your right, should've said hello 😀
😆 You couldn't tell who it was by the name, TT? 😉
Well gosh, I wanna add people on FB from SDN.....
You can add me. 😀 I ain't afraid'a nobody.
Yesssssssssss. Pm me nao
You are expecting me to be especially observant. This is not generally the case.
Well gosh, I wanna add people on FB from SDN.....
You can add me. 😀 I ain't afraid'a nobody.
Once your friends with WS, you can find me lol. I'm a rather easy person to identify lol
Once your friends with WS, you can find me lol. I'm a rather easy person to identify lol
OOOOh, challenge accepted!!! Do I get any hints????
OOOOh, challenge accepted!!! Do I get any hints????
Bahaha , there really is no need for a hint lol.. You will have a light bulb moment I'm sure

bahaha , there really is no need for a hint lol.. You will have a light bulb moment i'm sure![]()
winningggg
I love when I have a vision in my head of how someone looks before I've seen them, and then we friend each other on FB and they don't look anything like it. 

I love when I have a vision in my head of how someone looks before I've seen them, and then we friend each other on FB and they don't look anything like it.![]()
Me???? What did I look like in your head????
I'm sorry I'm a disappointment.... 🙁 lol jk😉
Me???? What did I look like in your head????
Not like you?
Van't really explain it. No particular difference that I can name. I was the same with SOV. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not like you?Van't really explain it. No particular difference that I can name. I was the same with SOV.
An amusing thought!Aww I wanna add people from SDN too lol
Anyone can add me! I 😍 SDNers on my Facebook!
At first I was going to add you to the TP list... boy has this thread gone OT.
Sorry but you all will have to wait until tomorrow for my drawing...... I have a midterm tomorrow morning and must study - drawing TP takes way too long for me... and I cannot procrastinate with that.
Anyone can add me! I 😍 SDNers on my Facebook!
Haha me too. It's nice to post anything related to vet med or a case at work and have people that understand what is going on lol oh and to place a face with a name is nice too.
Haha me too. It's nice to post anything related to vet med or a case at work and have people that understand what is going on lol oh and to place a face with a name is nice too.
I love that about having vet and pre-vet friends - you guys get it 🙂
I will stalk kaydubs and then hopefully find the rest or you can find me, or PM me 😀
Add me!!! PM me 🙂Aww I wanna add people from SDN too lol
Anyone can add me! I 😍 SDNers on my Facebook!
I will look for you!! You're friends with WS, yah?
I love that about having vet and pre-vet friends - you guys get it 🙂
I will stalk kaydubs and then hopefully find the rest or you can find me, or PM me 😀
Of course, I'll add you, Packen 😍Add me!!! PM me 🙂
I will look for you!! You're friends with WS, yah?
Of course, I'll add you, Packen 😍
You can find Jam and Packen through me lol
I still don't have FB..... 

Best. Day. Ever.
Just because of the massive Facebook thingy.
I'm kinda sad though, I had pretty much everyone that was outed today lol
Best. Day. Ever.
Just because of the massive Facebook thingy.
👍👍👍👍 And I thought the robot milker would take the cake for today


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👍👍👍👍 And I thought the robot milker would take the cake for today![]()
It would be a toss up for me 😀
Holy crap balls, you guys.
So it went about like this:
So it went about like this:
I'm kinda sad though, I had pretty much everyone that was outed today lol

Holy crap balls, you guys.
So it went about like this:
![]()
Yeeeeees lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 608
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K