Inventor seeks med student to collaborate on dream device

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorEternal

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an inventor with an original idea for a dream device. I have researched every dream device out there, and have found what they lack (a lot), but I need someone with knowledge of medicine and the mind to help fill in the missing pieces. 50/50 partnership offered on final product. As far as the dream device, suffice it to say that there is no "sprititual", "astral" or other new-age quackery about it. I simply have some unanswered neurological and medical questions.

Email me for more information.

Doctor Eternal
The Turing Shop
[email protected]