IOWA - Final pool

Started by MEG@COOL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just wanted to update anyone else who might be on the resident alternate list. It seems that nobody is posting when they call the admissions office for a status check, and if we all post when we call, we won't have to call as often. As of last Friday, there had not been any movement for more than a week.
 
Just for an update. I am on the resident waitlist at Iowa and started out #27 and I am now #1. They sent me the stats for the past 5 years and only 1 normally is taken from the list in July (except one year they took 3) and I've been #1 for the whole month so far. In August normally 0 are taken from the list (1 year out of the past 5 years they took 1 though). So, I guess if they take me I'll be pretty lucky. Looks like I'm probably going to Penn State!