Is 4 months of intense study for step 1 adequate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peach4me

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well? Is that enough time (4 months and 10 hours/day)

Members don't see this ad.

I expect a perfect score dude, You seem to be studying for this for a long time!
lol, thanks. It may SEEM like I've been studying for a long time, but in reality, I haven't; long story.

You might wanna get on that coz i had a hard time getting the date i wanted and esp acknowledging that most american grads take it during mid jun-mid july. Anyways i am registered and now its all about figuring it if i am waiting too long for it or taking it too early..good luck!
Thanks for the heads-up.

peach4me i've come up with the conclusion that you are truly seeking attention as Informer mentioned. People have already posted saying that you can take Step 2 or Step 1 in 4 weeks up to 5 1/2 months and get >250. No need to keep asking the same thing over and over as a two year old would. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Bottomline: There is no fast rules about how long to study in order to obtain your "dream score".

This thread is going nowhere and needs to stop... :smuggrin:

You're effing pathetic. Stop bolding everything, and stop jumping on the bandwagon of telling her she's seeking attention. You CHOSE to give the poster some attention, so you're as guilty as she is of feeding into this cycle.

I hate f-ers who posture on anonymous internet forums. Get a spine.

//edit: Damn it I hate revived threads. OK time to finally do my Boards Boot Camp diagnostic ::sigh::