is 77 in part2 good enough??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mun80

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all
my stats are as afollows-
91/77/3.39/107.
do i have to repeat part 2?do i have chances with these scores??

Members don't see this ad.

hi all
my stats are as afollows-
91/77/3.39/107.
do i have to repeat part 2?do i have chances with these scores??

Actually 91/3.39/107 are great and you have bright chances. But I would repeat part 2 especially if u are interested in a specialty.

Thank you La Fea
I had no idea that part 2 was important for PG. I will repeat it surely.But would this score reflect on my selection process for D.D.S? Because I have already started applying to universities.
Thank you once again

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you La Fea
I had no idea that part 2 was important for PG. I will repeat it surely.But would this score reflect on my selection process for D.D.S? Because I have already started applying to universities.
Thank you once again
Peole will tell you different things for PG, so take it all in for now. You will be competing with some brilliant minds at that point. So anything you do to enhance yourself is an addition.
For DDS, you have probably realized that it is more than just numbers. Good/strong resume and essay and reco letters go a long way too.

Peole will tell you different things for PG, so take it all in for now. You will be competing with some brilliant minds at that point. So anything you do to enhance yourself is an addition.
For DDS, you have probably realized that it is more than just numbers. Good/strong resume and essay and reco letters go a long way too.

Hey La fea,

Can u pls tell me which scores r considered good scores for getting into PG?

thanks.

Hey La fea,

Can u pls tell me which scores r considered good scores for getting into PG?

thanks.
Depends on what specialty you want to do. 90+ is good. Again a strong resume is v important.