Is ADAT Knockout reflective of real test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayed22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those that took the ADAT, what were your practice test percentiles? I last minute decided to take the ADAT and my test is coming up soon, but now I am wondering if I should cancel my test because on all 3 sections I keep scoring in the 50-60% range consistently. After each test I go through every question and then review them again. I don't know if this is reflective of the real thing or not...I am also open to any study advice that might have helped you while you prepared. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking my ADAT soon and also wondering the same

Members don't see this ad :)
is it important to take the test ?
I'm not sure how important it is, but some programs require it, and although they have waived it this year due to COVID, they still accept it and will be requiring it against next year. I think more programs are starting to factor in the ADAT since it's a way to kind of "standardize" the applicants. Most residents I've spoken to took the test, but there are still people who I know who didn't take it and were accepted into programs

@ayed22, I have my ADAT exam in couple of days from now. I am also using ADAT knockout to evaluate my performance. I was wondering, now that you have taken the ADAT exam, did you found ADAT knockout scores to be reflective of the actual exam?

Here is a comparison of ADAT KO vs. Real ADAT scores:

Reactions: 1 user
@ayed22, I have my ADAT exam in couple of days from now. I am also using ADAT knockout to evaluate my performance. I was wondering, now that you have taken the ADAT exam, did you found ADAT knockout scores to be reflective of the actual exam?
How was ur exam?

hey,
How did the exam go to those who gave ADAT on 2021? Any helpful information would be highly appreciated.
I am planning to give ADAT this may and have no clue whatsoever.