Is any DO interning at Emory this coming year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sadvdfbdgsb

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw in the email that they mention you can only do 1 away rotation. But as DOs we need to basically do an away for the whole year, so I was wondering if anyone had reached out to them to clarify that?
 
Like the confirmation email when you got the rotation? I didn’t see that stipulation on their app, so I feel like they have limited ability to complain about that. If it’s a real problem, they should have put it in the application.

I deliberately did not apply anywhere that had that checkbox on the app on VSAS. I would email them.
 
Yes in the confirmation email. I'll email them but I also wanted to check here since the coordinator is out of town for a week and they get back on the last day for accepting the rotation.