Is anybody there to give me some ideas???

Started by Farzin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farzin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there:

I am a new member and I should do my BCSE exam on this Nov.I will be so glad if someone give me advices about how I can start.As you know ,I have just 3 months time to prepare myself for this exam.

Best Regards,
Farzin
 
A google search for NAVLE pulled up 421,000 hits. There are classes, books, CD's, groups, anything you can think of to help you study in your personal best manner.

Good luck.
J
 
A google search for NAVLE pulled up 421,000 hits. There are classes, books, CD's, groups, anything you can think of to help you study in your personal best manner.

Good luck.
J
Hi There:
Thank you so much for your all information,your sentences are all full of positive that we need it.Again thank you so much.
Farzin