Need someone to listen to me or give some perspective

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whatisthemeaningoflife?

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning to apply for the VIRMP 2024 match cycle on the SA Rotating internship as a foreign grad. I am enrolled on the ECFVG pathway with only 1 exam remaining. I am feeling low maybe one of the lowest of my life. I am starting to question about my veterinary career, feeling so lost and lonely. I would love to talk to someone about this. If anyone can guide me on my future prospects then it would mean the world to me. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I personally have never taken that path, but you can contact Vets4Vets, which is a confidential support program available free to all vets and vet students: Vets4Vets - VIN Foundation

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Hello! I'm so sorry you are feeling down. I am a general practice veterinarian, PennVet class of 2000. I certainly have experienced a lot of ups and downs and would love to support you through this difficult time. What in particular is bothering you? I may not know the answer for you but one thing I have learned through the years is that usually when there is a will, there is a way, and that those with more education and experience are often quite happy to lend a helping hand if only they are asked.

Reactions: 1 users